Why do I need a licensed, insured contractor like Morton Construction?
Morton Construction LLC carries liability insurance,
How will Morton Construction help me in the building and renovation process?
Establishing a budget, putting together a construction schedule, understanding the permit process and working through many design decisions, are just a few of the key aspects of our dedication to you. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
What construction services does Morton Construction provide?
- New Homes and Offices – residential and commercial construction
- Remodeling – homes and offices
- Additions – bonus rooms, porch upgrades, sun rooms
- Tree Houses and play houses – handcrafted / playhouse / living spaces
- Upfits – kitchen, bath, basements
- Decks – ramps, sun porches
- Siding – vinyl, brick, wood, stone
- Exterior – windows, doors, gutters
- Exterior – Brick and Block
- Fences – wood, vinyl, metal, gates
- Concrete – slabs, footers, driveways, patios
- Specialized – let’s discuss your specific needs!
What additional services does Morton Construction provide?
- Emergency – hail damage, tornado/storm repairs, water leaks, frozen pipes
- Painting – All exterior and interior painting – staining – oil – etc.
- Electrical – Wiring, Lighting, repairs
- Plumbing – Upgrades, Bath, Kitchen, Rough-in, Septic, Field Line
- Finish – Crown, Trim, Base, doors, windows etc.
- Flooring – Tile, Laminate, Vinyl, Hardwood, Carpet
- Drywall – Hanging, Finishing, Fire Walls
- Insulation – Batt and Blanket Insulation or cellulose insulation
- Excavation – Footers/ Basements/ Pools
- Hauling – Sand Gravel, Mulch, Dirt
- Demolition – Construction Clean-Up and Removal
- Maintenance & Repair – all areas